TVShare Media Server

User Forums

Go to TVShare home page
View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:26 pm

TVShareadmin
Post  Post subject: Having trouble using the forums?  |  Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:43 pm
Site Admin

What should I do if I forget my password?

To reset your password:

* Visit the "Send password" page http://www.tvmediashare.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=sendpassword.

* Enter your account username and email address. For both the username and email address, use the ones you specified when requesting your account. If you changed your email address since then via the bulletin board's User Control Panel, please enter that email address instead.

* Click the Submit button. You should see a message that the bulletin board generated a new password and sent a message to your email address.

* Open the email. It contains two important items: 1) a link which you will use to activate the new password and 2) your new password.

* Click on the activate new password link. You should see a message that the bulletin board activated the new password.

* Log into your bulletin board account specifying the new password this time. Once logged in, you can change the password to something more meaningful and easy to remember via the User Control Panel.

Where do I get information about how to use bulletin board features?

Please visit the bulletin board FAQ page http://www.tvmediashare.com/phpBB3/faq.php to see if your question is answered there.

If I need help, how do I contact an administrator?

A forum administrator will happily provide assistance if you have a bulletin board question for which you cannot find an answer or if you need help.

If you have a bulletin board account and are able to log into it, log into the account and send a private message to an administrator:

* Click on the "User Control Panel" link underneath the "FAQ" button near the top right of the page.

* Click on the "Private messages" link at the left of the page in the "Options" box.

* Type TVShareadmin into the "Usernames:" area of the "Send to" box at the left of the page and click the "Add [To]" button in the same box.

* Enter an appropriate subject on the "Subject:" line in the "Compose message" box.

* Type your message in the "Message body:" area of the "Compose message" box.

* When finished, click on the "Submit" button at the bottom middle of the "Compose message" box.

If you have a bulletin board account and are unable to log into it or you do not have an account, use the bulletin board contact form to send an email to an administrator:

* Visit http://www.tvmediashare.com/Contact_Us_BBS.html.

* Provide your name, email address, and comments on the form then click the "Submit Query" button to send an email.

* Note that the above link navigates away from the TVShare Media Server User Forums site to the TVShare Media Server site.

Please be patient as it may take some time to receive a response since an administrator may not always be available.